Electrical Panel Upgrades
The average life-span of a house is now more than 35 years. That means that many homes were built before most of today's electrical appliances and gadgets were even invented. The steady increase of customer electricity use and home energy consumption means that the electrical systems in many older homes could easily become overloaded.
- Does your Lights Flicker?
- Are your breakers constantly tripping?
- Does your fuses blow regularly?
- Does your panel box make a cracking sound?
- Are your electrical service conductors overheating?
- Are you renovating your home or making an addition to your home?
- Did you add a sauna or a hot tub?
- Do you use a 60 amp electrical service?
- Do you use a 100 amp electrical service?
- Did your Home-Owners Insurance require that you make an upgrade?
- Do you use multiple extension cords?
2719 Hollywood Blvd
Hollywood, FL 33020